Showing all 8 results
2014 BH EVO Carbon Road HandlebarsSale!
$249.99Add to cartSPECS
Built with single direction high module carbon fibers, with a perfect weight-stiffness relation. Its compact geometry offers a high level comfort. Slightly curved at the upper part, EVO road handlebar adapts perfectly to the natural angle of the wrist. 42cm width, 31.8mm stem clamp. This is a brand new component taken off of a new bike, never used, never test ridden. Product will not include manufacturers packaging.
- Material: Carbon
- Clamp: 31.8 mm
- Width: 42 cm
Deda Elementi M35 Trentacinque HandlebarsSale!
- Shape: Deda Rapid Hand Movement
- Width: 42cm
- Clamp diameter: 35mm
- Weight: 278 grams
- Finish: Matte black anodized / Matte white painted
Deda present the M35 concept in a carbon fiber handlebar format. Deda Elementi M35 Trentacinque handlebars have an oversized 35mm clamp diameter to deliver increased rigidity for more efficient power transfer compared to standard bars.
Deda Rapid Hand Movement (RHM)
In high speed race conditions, riders need to react quickly, whether responding to an attack or an intermediate sprint. Reaching the right position on the bars is crucial. Deda developed the RHM bar shape with a short reach and short drops to allow rapid changes for faster reactions and long distance comfort.
FSA K-Wing Compact HandlebarsSale!
- Continuous carbon/Kevlar composite construction
- Aero-Ergo flat-top riser central section follows the natural arc of the arms
- Internal cable routing
- Larger internal cable routing tunnel for electric shifting compatibility
- Finish: UD carbon finish
- Width: 40 cm, 42 cm, 44 cm (center to Center)
- Diameter: 31.8mm
- Drop 80mm
- Reach: 125mm
- Weight: 245g (420 mm)
The K-Wing features an Aero-Ergo flat top section that rises from the stem clamp and slightly swept back. The resulting shape follows the natural arc of your arms for enhanced comfort. Each width of bar has a proportionally sized top diameter. The carbon/Kevlar composite construction includes internal cable routes that are large enough to handle electronic shift connectors.
FSA Powertouch Handlebar Tape$24.79Select Options
- Gel padded for extra comfort
- The synthetic non-slip outer layer improves the grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Made from abrasion-resistant, eco-friendly, and biodegradable polyurethane
- Comes with two 200 cm (6′ 7″) rolls of bar tape, bar-end plugs, and finishing tape
- Weight: 80g (per manufacturer)
- 2 rolls of bar tape (enough tape for drop bars, both sides )
- 2 end plugs
- 2 strips of finishing tape included.
- Chose your Color: Black, Neon Yellow, Green, Neon Orange, Neon Pink, White, Blue or Red
NOTE: The Black tape has a different pattern, a chevron anti-slip pattern. The other colors have a textured pattern. Please see photos for detail.
The FSA Powertouch responds when you need control, stays comfortable all day long, and performs consistently in all weather conditions. The synthetic non-slip outer layer improves grip in both wet and dry conditions while the gel padded layer underneath provides a cushioning against bumps and vibrations of the road or trail.
FSA SL-K Carbon HandlebarsSale!
$309.99Add to cart
- Continuous UD carbon/Kevlar Monocoque construction
- Reinforced and textured clamping areas
- 120mm wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories
- Finish: UD Carbon finish
With Kevlar-reinforced unidirectional carbon construction, the SL-K Compact is ready to race. It features the latest evolution of our compact bar shape, with a shallow 125mm drop and gentle flare. A wide center bulge gives ample room to mount accessories like GPS units or lights. The areas where the stem and levers clamp have additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slip.
K-Force Compact Carbon Road Bike Drop Handlebar$153.99 – $179.99Select Options
- Continuous UD carbon/kevlar composite construction
- UD carbon finish
- Clamping areas are textured and reinforced
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm
- Wide 110mm center section for clip-ons and accessories
- Bar Drop: 125 mm
- Drops angled 4°
- Bar Reach: 80 mm
- Bar Top Style: Oval with flat top
- Bend Style: Compact
- Material: Carbon
- Weight: 400 mm – 192 g / 420 mm – 214 g / 440 mm – 222 g (our scale )
FSA K-Force Compact Carbon bars are stiff, strong, and responsive. The UD Carbon bars are black accented with red and white graphics.
Titan Lite Compact Handlebars$24.99Add to cart
- Clamp: 31.8 mm
- Drop: 125 mm
- Reach” 70 mm
- Widths: 40 cm, 42 cm, 44 cm
Taken off a new bike right out of the box. Never ridden or test ridden, never on display. Some had brake levers mounted and Handlebar tape on. They are in perfect new condition.
Vision Metron 4D Compact HandlebarsSale!
- Continuous carbon composite construction
- Aero-Ergo flat-top riser central
- Cable groove compatible with new Di2 systems
- Reinforced and textured lever and stem clamping areas
- Color: UD carbon finish
- Sizes: Ø31.8mm x W400+10mm, 420+10mm, 440+10mm (c-c)
- 125mm drop
- 80mm Reach
- 2˚ outward bend
- Weight: 240g (420mm)
Mixing aerodynamics and ergonomics, the unique shape of the Metron 4D includes our Aero-Ergo central section. With a slight rise from the stem clamp and a 10 degree forward bend, the 4D accommodates the natural position of your arms for more comfort and easier breathing, while the wing-like shape of the bar top aids aerodynamics. Reinforced carbon fiber construction gives a great strength-to-weight ratio. The 4D features internal cable routing, with guides that accommodate wiring for electronic shifting.
Showing all 8 results